I put order on 4th Nov 2016 to buy a gift for my wife,
It appeared search around about Strawberrynet.com, it turn out a lot of people saying they had very bad customer service and even got fake cosmetic products from them. After my concern, I did cancel my order. AND Dramatic thing happened.
First Strawberrynet.com if you want to cancel, you have to email them within 1 hour of ordering which I did, another way is via contact form on their website
Luckily I used paypal to made purchase, So I did went to Payal raised a claim.
Guess what, they try to ask me to close the dispute before gave me refund! I refused to do so, after I contacted Paypal, Paypal support team told me I should not close this dispute before I got my refund. I am glad my instinct is right about this company!
And I also found out this company try to fool Paypal, they put tracking information on my cancelled order! WTF?!
They based in Hong Kong, why earth they use Argentina Post to post my cancelled order?!
AND I googled the tracking number: RD115088390SE
It turns out is no such tracking number for Argentina Post, it tracking umber is from DENMARK Post as follow:
The item is now at customs abroad for determination of any customs duty payable., DENMARK
The item has been dispatched from Posten´s international terminal for onward transport abroad, Stockholm utr
They used a fake tracking NUMBER!
NOW I escalate this to PayPal. Wait my refund. ANYONE SHOULD Avoid Strawberrynet.com!!
*UPDATE Paypal just refund it to me, Strawberrynet.com has no reply at all! Thank God!



没有评论:
发表评论